Current Career Opportunities
RRFF’s mission is to improve access to high-quality treatment options for children with behavioral health needs. By partnering with community agencies to deliver Intensive Alternative Family Treatment (IAFT)®. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our work. We advocate for the use of evidence-based interventions implemented with fidelity. Our practice model is driven by data-informed decision-making. We hold ourselves and our partners accountable for delivering the highest quality of care.
We are currently not seeking to add to our team however, we encourage you to check our website frequently for updates. We are often posting new positions that assist in providing support, oversight, and training to our network of provider agencies to ensure excellence through outcomes.
Hiring for: Residential Bedboard Quality Specialist
Directly responsible for supporting successful operations of Rapid Resource for Families Residential Bedboard™. Initial focus areas will be onboarding provider agencies and providing ongoing training to referral sources and providers to utilize the Residential Bedboard™. Employee will monitor for placement accuracy, conduct reporting, and contact direct providers for quality assurance. Develop and implement processes for quality improvement in the referral and matching process for youth served. Employees will also work to enhance matching tools with hover tips of Residential Level of Care provider homes and track logins for compliance. This work will include an array of duties assigned by the RRFF Executive Director that support the delivery, implementation, and collection of outcome data.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor or master's degree with a concentration in social work, human services, psychology, or related fields with five years’ experience (basic knowledge in evidence-based practices-implementation and fidelity processes; quality assurance and compliance measures, as well as treatment foster care/behavioral outcome measurements, is a plus). Must have a working knowledge of the importance of data literacy.
- Requires knowledge and experience in navigating many databases and Electronic Health Records (internal and external).
- Experience in child placement and human services field with operations experience
- Knowledge of outcome-driven processes to implement within services monitored by RRFF.
- Knowledge of residential service lines criteria, Proficient knowledge of NCDHHS Clinical Coverage
- Intimate knowledge of IAFT® model fidelity and program description
- Experience in child welfare, quality monitoring, and compliance with state regulations and service definitions
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups regarding the work of RRFF
- Proficient in computer utilization of Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Requires effective decision-making, analytical, interpersonal, leadership, and professional skills and abilities
- Requires knowledge and experience in navigating the database
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have a valid North Carolina Driver's license and ability to travel
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug screening, criminal background check, Health Care Registry, and driving check
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the work of RRFF through a variety of tasks such as meetings, compliance reviews credentialing, referral support
- Support of data collection, data cleaning and fidelity measures and referral coverage and follow-up as required
- Provide support with fidelity monitoring and oversight for MCO contractual compliance in database
- Train provider agencies, care managers and MCO staff for utilization of CCW
- Participate in staff and Network meetings and corporate retreat
- Provide occasional support, consultative feedback, and instruction or support for agencies and stakeholders with RRFF
- Communication with team members for system improvements
- Maintain documentation, communication, reports, and attendance as required
- Complete other duties as assigned by RRFF Executive Director
COMMON JOB PERFOMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Focus on Mission- Understanding how your role contributes to the agency mission; identifying opportunities to contribute to or enhance the mission
Organization - Organizing work, prioritizing tasks appropriately, planning ahead, follow through to complete assignments
Judgement - Analyzing and resolving problems (individually and group), anticipating problems, making decisions associated with responsibilities, involving others as appropriate
Teamwork - Working cooperatively with co-workers, building relationships and team spirit, treating others with respect, willingness to compromise, address conflict constructively
Communication – Communicates and interacts with others in a trustworthy and respectful manner, communicates openly, honestly, clearly and timely. Practices good listening skills and is approachable and open minded, accepts or gives feedback in a positive way. Communicates in a manner that is proactive, solution oriented and fosters teamwork and collaboration
Leadership -Assuming responsibility, leading by example, maintaining a positive attitude,
motivating others, flexible, overcoming barriers, facilitating and supporting change, identifying opportunities to improve processes
Timeliness and Accuracy of work - Performance of assignments in an accurate, complete and
timely manner, overall quantity and quality of work, meeting deadlines, thoroughness
Self- development - Striving to improve performance, understanding own strengths and
weaknesses, desire and effort to enhance and develop skills, receptive to feedback
Professionalism -Utilizes PTOs appropriately, is on time for work, dresses appropriately for the position, represents the program in a positive manner at public and private events, maintains confidentiality, avoids discussion of in-house matters with parents or children
Cultural Competence - Is sensitive to the cultural, ethic, and religious views of the children and families served, and in community and public contact
Physical functions which are considered essential to the satisfactory performance of the job include the following; public speaking, reading, typing, writing, using the telephone, driving.
I have read the above job description and understand the position requirements and job responsibilities. I have had the opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification regarding expectations. I understand that nothing in this or any other document is a contract for employment and that all employees are employed at-will.